Dear Holiday Language Program (HLP) Community,
We have all faced unprecedented challenges this year as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve had to change how we gather and learn together and this has impacted all scholastic programs, including the Holiday Language Program. We’re writing today to inform you that, unfortunately, the decision has been made to cancel the summer 2020 edition of the HLP.
We fully understand that this decision may come as a disappointment for students eager to meet their summer friends, and to parents counting on the quality language instruction that helps prepare their children for the next school year and beyond.
The decision-making process included many factors. The health and safety of our students and staff was a priority, as was the quality and diversity of the interactions the students would experience as participants in the HLP.
We’re already planning for Summer 2021, when we hope to welcome a new cohort of international children and to allow them to properly experience all Paris has to offer.
We’d like to express our sincere apologies for this cancellation and remind you that we remain available to respond to any questions you may have about this decision.
Veronica Cory, Director of the HLP
The International School of Paris Holiday Language Program is a language-learning summer camp in the heart of the city.
We offer full immersion in French and English, along with a variety of exciting creative and cultural activities.
In our inclusive learning environment students:
- receive 6 hours of tuition / day;
- learn in small classes with experienced and dynamic teachers;
- meet and collaborate with diverse students from around the world;
- benefit from a range of specialised learning facilities.
Le Holiday Language Program à l'International School of Paris offre aux élèves une immersion linguistique complète dans le centre de Paris.
Les élèves font des activités créatives et culturelles, qui stimulent leur envie d'apprendre une nouvelle langue.
Dans notre cadre bienveillant les élèves:
- participent à 6 heures de cours / jour;
- apprennent dans de petits groupes avec des professeurs expérimentés et dynamiques;
- rencontrent et collaborent avec des élèves de partout dans le monde;
- beneficient de nos divers équipements spécialisés.