The International School of Paris is a not-for-profit private school operating under the statute of French association Loi 1901. All revenues are generated through tuition and related fees, with any surplus directly reinvested in the school. Our fees are designed to be comprehensive and take into account many ancillary services such as:
- Curriculum books and related materials, including workshops, supplies, laboratory materials, subscriptions.
- Compulsory field trips, including overnight trips. Excursions by metro, bus, train or airplane, entry fees and guide fees, among others.
- Access to leading technology for classroom use, including a one-to-one iPad program from Grade 6-9.
- All IB examination registration costs and fees, including transcripts.
- Performance fees by visiting musicians, theatre companies, speakers, master classes, etc.
- School counselling and student well-being services.
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) specialized instruction and support.
- Mother tongue instruction at the Secondary School level in Japanese, Korean, Spanish and French.
- Differentiated teaching methods, including gifted and talented and basic level learning support.
- Full-year security provision.
2018-19 Academic Year
Please see here for questions regarding financial assistance at ISP:
Please visit our Frequent Parent Questions for additional information regarding ISP and the admissions process.