Leadership and Board of Trustees
Head of School
- Damian Kerr, Secondary School Principal
- Jason Taylor, Primary School Principal
- Stéphanie Gilbert, Director of Human Resources
- Isabelle Giraud-Carrier, Finance Director
- Courtney Knight, Advancement and Engagement Director
- Paul Tagg, IT Director
- Raj Bolla, Learning Continuum Director
Secondary School Principal
- Amy Bowley, Assistant Principal
- Jo Pakulska, Vice Principal, Student Wellbeing
- Margo Martin, Vice Principal Organisation for Learning
- Philip Anderson, IB Diploma Coordinator
- Christine Lund (until October) and Lucy Whitfield, IB Middle Years Programme Coordinators
Primary School Principal
- Elisabeth Mailhac, Vice Principal Wellbeing
- Clodagh Ryan, Vice Principal Organisation for Learning
- Daniel Barker, IB Primary Years Programme Coordinator
Welcome to the International School of Paris!
“A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life.” – Thomas Jefferson
I enjoy being part of an international school community where students are very proud of their home country but also develop a keen appreciation for the host country and the wonderful culture surrounding them. At ISP, we are unified by a uniquely Parisian experience. Our vibrant and diverse community learns across three city campuses, with the Eiffel Tower as a backdrop.
ISP’s learning community continues to grow. We welcome over 700 students between the ages of 3 and 18 from more than 60 different countries each year. Students and families joining ISP are quickly made to feel part of the school thanks to ISP’s welcoming and motivating environment. And we are particularly excited in 2018-19 to welcome the Middle School cohort to our new campus on rue Cortambert.
The learning experience at ISP is shaped by a spirit of inquiry and agency, whereby students, teachers, and parents work together to develop the learning mindsets that are crucial to success in a complex world. We recognise that the challenges facing young people today require thoughtful and creative responses, and that the critical thinking and research skills cultivated in all three International Baccalaureate® (IB) programmes prepare us well to propose such responses. As the first IB World School in France, offering the Primary Years Programme, the Middle Years Programme and the Diploma Programme, we demonstrate our commitment to the values of the IB.
Our broad and balanced academic curriculum is complemented by a wide range of extra-curricular activities, and supportive well-being and transition teams. We consistently ensure that every student, no matter the challenges they face or the talents and skills they express, has the best preparation for their future.
The real warmth of the school, the atmosphere of friendship combined with endeavour, lies within our students, parents and staff. This can be appreciated best by visiting our school. We look forward to welcoming you.
Head of School